Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessData Insight & Analytics, Digital Services
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00032694
About the role
The Fault Analytics and Solutions team is a key component in providing a best-in-class experience for our customers, this is achieved through the development, maintenance & continuous improvements of various data products.
The team have exciting plans for 2022 and beyond, analysing fault data to enable us to create new data products and solutions to our people and customers. We won’t stop innovating and achieving things previously thought not possible through the use of Google Cloud technology.
We need somebody to help us transform the way we handle faults in VMO2 with a proven track record of analysing fault data and good understanding of getting to root cause.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities it serves across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing in-life data products using management tools such as DBT & Github
- Proactively explore complex data using Bigquery, providing meaningful & simple outputs
- Provide fault data, analysis and insight to business stakeholders and improvement focussed teams where required
- Test hypotheses and learn key insights to improve fault diagnostic processes and inform the business of unidentified issues
- Create and maintain dashboards using tools such as Looker for easy-to-understand snapshots of key performance indicators
- Support the creation of new data products that deliver increased value to the business
- Support wider fault analytics team with in-flight projects and stakeholder requests
- Take responsibility for improving the quality of your own and the team’s output, through keeping up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods – and sharing back to the team
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Highly competent in merging, managing, interrogating, and extracting data to supply tailored outputs - Advanced SQL skills essential
- Curious and enthusiastic about using data to solve problems and engages others to see the benefit of your work
- Clear and coherent in communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Able to visualise and present data with clarity, particularly for less technical audiences
- Awareness of DataOps, DevOps or Agile methodologies within digital product development
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to ask questions to determine key information. Not afraid to question or challenge senior figures to get to the heart of the matter
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Google BigQuery experience
- Google Looker
- Experience using collaboration tools such as GitHub, Jira & Confluence
- Experience and technical understanding of VMO2 specific network & products
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two stage interview process.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.