Data & Performance AnalystBellshill
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessCustomer Contact Centres, Data Insight & Analytics
LocationBellshill - Dove Wynd Strathclyde Business Park
Job ID 00023143
About the role
As a Data & Performance Analyst it is your job to provide insight analysis to ensure that the planning team successfully supports operational teams by driving the accurate forecasting of call-in rates, call volumes, AHTs and other key planning metrics.
This support will largely be driven through the production of bespoke data, insight and analysis. This insight, delivered to senior partners, will be used to improve forecasting, eliminate process inefficiencies and maximise the output and success of the planning team.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Additionally, the role of the Analyst is to assist the centers through daily and weekly reporting at a line of business level on Key Performance indicators, including
- Call queue performance
- Staffing and adherence performance
- Other key call KPIs and Insight, such as AHT, Resolution Rate, Transfer Rate and Service Level
This is a key role in being able to highlight areas of opportunity within the performance of the team as a whole by providing agreed KPI’s in a timely manner with supporting commentary and insight.
The must haves:
- Demonstratable experience of MySQL, SQL server, VBA, Google Cloud or Maria DB
- Demonstratable experience within an analytical or data mining focused role
- Previous experience of data analysis and/or reporting within a call centre environment
- The ability to build complex reporting models
Other stuff we're looking for:
- Be able to demonstrate working to tight timescales
- Good attention to detail
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
We're also open to chatting about part time or adjusted working (so don't be worried to ask the question).
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include 2 stage interview process
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.