Customer Reporting AnalystManchester
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessData Insight & Analytics
LocationManchester - Wythenshawe Concord Bus Pk Threapwood R
Job ID 00026264
About the role
Role - Customer Reporting Analyst
Location - Manchester, Reading, Birmingham, Sheffield
We are looking for a talented analyst who has the passion and drive to take their career to the next level in a collaborative, dynamic and fun working environment.
You'll need to be a team player who can contribute effectively, positively and adding value to the team dynamic and skills whilst being a good source of business and technical knowledge for your manager, team, and stakeholders at all levels.
In this role you will be required to establish, manage and generate tailored customer reporting to meet contractual requirements for key customers.
What else will the role entail?
- Determine what data is necessary to generate reports that are required for customers and management.
- Prepare customer reports on a timely basis, within reasonable deadlines.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to present the data and determine validity.
- Assist the Service Relationship Managers and the MSD Management Team in developing additional sections for customer reports to meet our customers’ evolving needs.
- Work with Service Management to produce reports for new MSD customers
- Demonstrate significant time savings through process automation
- Produce striking customer facing front end visualisations to convey complex information in a simple but compelling way.
- Work with Business Manager to support ad-hoc cross functional insight tasks.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Demonstrable expert experience in visualisation of data using PowerBI, QlikSense or Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, VBA, especially Microsoft SQL
- Ability to interpret and transform business knowledge/logic into technical metrics.
- Proven experience of extracting, manipulating, and joining data from multiple sources/systems.
- Proficiency with other reporting systems e.g., Business Objects, Remedy, MicroStrategies and DOMO is desirable.
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple reporting requests in a deadline-driven environment Expert in visualisation of data.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to translate data to business context.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters. All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.