Customer Contact Service Manager - 12 month FTCOrton Southgate
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessB2B
LocationPeterborough - Elmstead Orton Southgate
Job ID 00032299
About the role
An interesting position for a Customer Service Desk Team Analyst is available at Virgin Media O2 for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This position requires a positive groundbreaking attitude that will service our Major Customer base. You will lead and handle major customer service requests delivering an improved, differentiated customer experience to our customers. Ensuring a positive contribution and achievement of critical metrics, customer SLAs, including both quantitative and qualitative performance targets are met.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Validated collaboration skills to form strategic and tactical partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Accountability and ownership, demonstrating pride in personal contributions and those of reporting line functions
- Proactively own and Lead Improvement initiatives to reduce escalations to improve customer NPS and EX
- Recognised accountability skills to deliver service excellence
- Significant experience in customer engagement within a result driven environment
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Be supportive, Open and honest, dealing with others with integrity and empathy to improve EX
- Challenge with professionalism and objectivity
- Results driven through people engagement
- Detailed analytical skills to cut through and interpret complex information
- Experience with CRM, Project and delivery systems preferable
What’s in it for you
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits you'll get are:
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK Bank Holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave, to suit your personal needs.