CRO Front end Developer (optimisation)London
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessIT, Cyber Security
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00025651
About the role
Please note this is a hybrid position so we are interested in hearing from
applicants who can consider either Reading, Hammersmith, Birmingham or Manchester as a base location for one day a week.
We are looking for an experienced CRO Front end software developer to work in our Optimization team to help build out the UI for our new services and applications.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of outstanding products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile, and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. An extensive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our forward-thinking people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
In this role you will be working with optimisation tools in an Agile squad, ultimately responsible for the engineering quality, design, implementation, and operation of your product.
The must haves:
- Front end development experience in either REACT or Angular framework
- A+B optimisation experience
- Experience of an automation testing to write regression tests
- Experience of website personalisation
- Solid experience of working with fully responsive websites
Nice to haves:
- Any experience with Adobe Target/Google Optimize
- A good understanding of design patterns, OOD, design and data structures
- Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, native device development, CMS solutions, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools - all passionate about helping you to prioritise what really matters.
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones), and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days' leave, to suit your personal
If you think you have got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we would love to learn more about you. Once you have submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include 1-2 rounds of interviews.