Campaign Marketing ManagerLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00029335
About the role
As the Customer Marketing Service & Customer Experience Campaign Manager, you’ll support the delivery and execution of best-in-class customer marketing communications that deepen our relationships with our customers and ultimately drive loyalty, increase NPS, retained revenue and reduce churn. As well as ensuring that established & new ways of communicating with our customers are produced on time, to budget, are measured and increase response and brand affinity.
Who we are
As part of the new customer team within Brand and Marketing you’ll bring together campaign and operational expertise from across Virgin Media and O2.
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Ability to deliver plans and projects to an extremely high standard
- Attention to detail to ensure projects are 100% correct every time
- Ability to manage numerous stakeholders
- Tenacious and drive to deliver projects to customers
- Thinking on behalf of the customers to understand the impact of the work
The other stuff we're looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Keen understanding of data driven customer insight and how it impacts on communications
- A real functional understanding of a customer lifecycle and managing one
- Good numerical skills and commercial understanding
- Experience within a customer marketing function within the Fixed or Mobile industry
- Understanding of customer segmentation, targeting and how to work with large data sets
- A good understanding of the marketing channels used in customer marketing (Email, SMS, DM, Apps, Digital)
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a two stage interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.