Campaign Manager – Customer Marketing, Virgin MobileLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00023103
About the role
As the Customer Marketing Manager - 6 month FTC you’ll support the delivery and execution of outstanding customer marketing communications that deepen our relationships with our customers and ultimately drive revenue growth, customer growth, increase NPS, and reduce churn.
You’ll play a key role to ensure that established & new ways of communicating with our customers are produced on time, to budget, are measured and increase response and brand affinity
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of top-notch products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A massive part of that journey is about how we ensure that our brilliant people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's critical that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more, tell me more…
As a valued member of our busy and thriving marketing team you'll support the delivery of customer growth marketing campaigns into the Virgin Media O2 base (Fixed Mobile Convergence, Cable and Mobile Only), including Upsell, X-Sell, Loyalty, Retention, Price Rise, Customer Journeys and Projects.
The must haves:
- A good understanding of the marketing channels used in customer marketing (Email, SMS, DM, Apps, Digital)
- Proven experience in customer segmentation, targeting and how to work with large data sets
- Demonstratable experience within a customer marketing function within the Fixed or Mobile industry
- An in depth understanding of data driven customer insight and how it impacts on communications
Other stuff we're looking for:
- Attention to detail to ensure projects are 100% correct every time
- Proven Track Record of managing numerous stakeholders
- The Ability to think on behalf of the customers to understand the impact of the work
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
We're also open to chatting about part time or adjusted working (so don't be worried to ask the question)
If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
- Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
- The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include 2 stage interview process
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.