Business Sales SpecialistBellshill
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessB2B, Sales
LocationBellshill - Dove Wynd Strathclyde Business Park
Job ID 00022180
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our dynamic Specialist Sales Teams here in Virgin Media Business (VMB). The Business Sales Specialist (BSS) will be responsible for providing expertise to new and existing customers early in their journey to increase digital potential and support the VMB Growth Plan.
Teamwork and collaboration is key! This role will involve lots of virtual team engagement, especially with sales engineering, solutions architects and product management to develop solutions which underpin our customer’s objectives and the strategy.
So that's what you'll get up to, but what about us?
Well, we're super proud of our history, helping communities to stay connected with oodles of outstanding products and services. We offer the full works – broadband, TV, mobile and landline – equipping our customers out with the very latest tech.
But it's not just what we do, but why we do it that really matters. Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers. A huge part of that journey is about how we ensure that our forward-thinking people have a working environment in which they can truly belong and thrive. For us, it's key that every single person can bring, and be, their whole selves at work, and we're working hard every day to achieve this.
Tell me more…
There will be significant opportunities to deliver associated revenue streams into VMB for either the Enterprise or Public Sector Field Sales including the acquisition of New Logo business.
The must haves:
- A proven track record selling into either Enterprise or Public Sector verticals, with proven understanding of Cisco and working with Cisco Hi-Touch.
- Strong technology and product knowledge and associated propositions on: Enterprise LAN, Enterprise and Public WLAN, Security and Data Centre Technologies.
- Can evidence where you have understood and presented complex technical solutions, in industry standard formats and to technical and non-technical audiences, drawing out commercial benefits and matching solutions to customer requirements.
Other stuff we're looking for:
- A presales/architecture/sales specialist background within Telco would be preferable.
- Demonstrable examples of where you have been able to build and maintain relationships with Account Teams and customers to ensure positive outcomes and increased revenue
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all aligned in helping you to prioritise what really matters. All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance. If you go on to be successful in your application, some of the many benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
- A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
If you think you've got some outstanding skills to offer us, and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a screening call with one of our dedicated recruiters, followed by a two part interview process. When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.