Business Sales RepresentativeManchester
Time TypeFull time
BenefitsOTE £9000 , amazing benefits
Area of BusinessCustomer Contact Centres, Sales
LocationManchester - Wythenshawe Concord Bus Pk Threapwood R
Job ID 00026454
About the role
About the role
You’ll be the person who makes calls to our small sized business customers, to discuss with them how we can make a difference.
The small sized business market is a rapidly expanding area of the economy. From hospitality operations to innovative technology firms, we’re investing heavily to ensure they develop the digital capabilities they need and deserve to bring them into the 21st century. It will be your role to help ensure our customers realise their true business potential by exploring their opportunities and needs, providing the right solutions to suit them.
We’ll give you fantastic training opportunities to improve your selling technique and increase your earning potential. If you’re looking to do more in future, you’ll be pleased to hear that 100% of our Team Managers have been promoted internally.
Working from home approach
We operate a hybrid model that offers great opportunity for remote and home working. After your on-site training of 3 weeks our aim is to get you working from home a minimum 2 days a week.
The must haves
To be considered, you must have the following:
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester and able to attend the office for your induction of 3 weeks. With on-site parking and Metrolink stop just outside our front door, it’s a piece of cake to get here!
- You’ll be passionate about building great relationships with our customers.
- You’ll enjoy working towards targets and overcoming objections through quality conversations.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
You’ll find the full list of benefits on our careers site, including:
- A package of £29,800 including a basic salary of £20,800 and uncapped on target earnings of £9,000.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off every year!
- Have more time for the things you love! This role is Monday to Friday. You’ll work 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a video or telephone interview and assessment centre.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.