Brand Campaigns ManagerReading
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessBrand & Marketing
LocationReading - Green Park, Brook Drive
Job ID 00020998
About the role
We are on the lookout for a Brand Campaigns Manager to join our team at Virgin Media. You will be accountable for managing brand marketing campaigns across all relevant platforms, ensuring that our brand is expressed consistently, effectively and innovatively. We will need you to lead internal and external teams in order to develop messaging and content to communicate our brand purpose. In addition to this, the role will require you to create and manage top-of-funnel brand-led campaigns whilst acting as a guardian for the brand across other campaign activity as required.
What are your responsibilities?
- Act as in-house consultant responsible for managing brand and creative projects, briefings and tonal reviews across all platforms.
- Play a key role in the development of our ability to tell customer stories effectively, including building of relationships with key sales colleagues and their customers.
- Management and delivery of our customer story programme; including the external communication of these, as well as delivering atomised variants for use within bids and demand generation campaigns.
- Work collaboratively across the business to build good relations with demand generation, sales and internal communications functions to facilitate great collaboration.
- Proactively look for opportunities cross-platform and with partners to enhance our proposition, social value, customer’s brand experience or brand positioning.
- Manage external PR agencies to create brand-led opportunities and top-of-funnel awareness content to assimilate across multiple platforms, working with the wider team specialists to make best use of assets.
- Responsibility for managing brand project budgets and contributing to the overall ROI evaluations.
- Be in control of assigned projects and ready to provide status updates to stakeholders at any juncture.
- Act as brand guardian across all assets produced.
- Reviewing of all content to ensure relevance to audience and decision-making stage.
- Keeping up to date with industry best-practice and monitoring brand activities of competitors and key partners.
This is very much a dynamic, hands on role so we would need you to be a collaborative, cooperative and commercially astute. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to persuade and influence multiple stakeholders. We love to see energy, resilience and positivity, combined with credibility across a diverse range of audiences with a strong customer focus. We will be looking for your desire to deliver excellent customer service end-to-end, with the ability to problem solve and think outside the box when faced with challenges.
What skillset are we looking for?
- Extensive previous experience in a Digital Marketing position, within a complex B2B environment – IT Telecoms or service provision.
- Attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong leadership skills, team and goal oriented.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills across all levels.
- Ability to prioritise workload, with experience managing multiple projects and internal stakeholders.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.