Account Support ExecutiveLondon
Time TypeFull time
Area of BusinessB2B, Sales
LocationHammersmith - Griffin House Hammersmith Road
Job ID 00027405
About the role
About the role
We have a new and exciting opportunity within Virgin Media O2 Business as an Account Support Executive. You'll be responsible for supporting account activity by proactively contacting existing named accounts to ensure that our customers have everything they need. Supporting in life activity to drive growth for the account and to maximum revenue.
In addition, you will lead on smaller accounts and generate new opportunities. You will also get the opportunity when required to support field Account Team on custom larger opportunities.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Previous Sales Support and or Sales experience with proven results against targets.
- Target driven with the passion and energy to succeed.
- Examples of great communication and stakeholder interactions that deliver customer satisfaction for example NPS or similar.
- Knowledge of the Virgin Media Business portfolio of products.
- Strong customer management experience within B2B environment including CRM systems.
The other stuff we're looking for:
- Forging strong relationships within account base via regular customer communications and Field Account Management partnership attending customer meetings. Our customers are at heart of everything we do!
- Promoting NPS to Account Base and actively seek feedback from customers with a view to improving NPS Score.
- Accurately and consistently forecast opportunity pipeline to the management team via regular communication. Input and manage new sales opportunities onto CRM system.
- Act as secondary sales contact for a given set of complex accounts as agreed by the Account Manager you are aligned to.
- Ensure monthly targets and KPI’s are achieved.
What's in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're already planning our future ways of working, for when life becomes a little more normal again. We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a 2 stage interview process.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.