Welcome back to another Hot Jobs Weekly post. Today we have a variety of awesome roles for you and some great articles you may want to read too.
OPEN THE VOLT
Find out why it's all about the people to our People Director Dom Boon, as he shares what made him join Virgin Media and what makes our business special.
With an average recruiter taking just 30 seconds to scan a CV it’s fair to say that you need to catch their attention quickly. Find out how you can make your CV stand out in the first 10 seconds.
Virgin Media is looking to create a Community of shared WiFi connectivity generating growth for other key products & services helping to create a credible & competitive WiFi Sharing service, which is equal to or better than our main rivals.
Critical to the Finance function, we are looking for a Group Accounting Finance Manager to help us communicate the numbers to the wider business and beyond. It’s not just your job to report on the numbers however, you will have free reign to add real value to the way we do things through additional responsibilities and ad hoc project work.
You’ll already have a taste for giving great customer service - and ideally you’ll have some Collections experience and basic computer skills. But what’s vital is that you have get-up-and-go with a love of team working. Having fun along the way is what we do however we pride ourselves on creating a dynamic and professional working environment.
Working as part of our Campaign marketing team your duties will be ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
- Key metrics include open rates, click through rates, web visits, mobile sales and revenue, ensuring the right mix of handset and SIMO contract sales.
- Manage offline comms for owned media and channels
- Working with Senior Campaign Manager to support Online, Retail and Telesales channels ensuring integrated creative and a joined up customer experience both offline and online.
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Campaign Manager " Customer Engagement. You will be responsible for delivering the plans that will drive engagement with products and services in the Virgin Media customer base. Using readily available and future customer insight, measurement, customer rewards and excellent customer communications you help develop a series of programmes that drive take up and engagement with the products and services Virgin media offer.
This is an exciting time to Join Virgin Media as a Campaign Executive - Protection and Retention. You will support and contribute to the delivery of the programme of work for development of the customer Base.
Level 2 - Apprentice Field Technician
- All apprentices on the Level 2 scheme are on a 12 month apprenticeship.
- The starting salary is £12,500 p.a. A first year increment is on offer with satisfactory progress on the scheme to £15,000 p.a.
- Completion of Level 1 Functional Skills Exams (Maths English Reading , English Writing and ICT).
That’s all from me. Enjoy the rest of your week and good luck with your job hunt!